Breaking News

Yvonne Nelson finally breaks silence on her childbirth

AUDIO: Yvonne Nelsons breaks silence on her childbirth
Ghanaian Actress and movie producer, Yvonne Nelson has promised to speak up on claims she has given birth and currently hiding her baby for reasons best known to her.

According to her, there is so much gossip going round about the reports but said she has been engaged in a lot of activities and got no time to respond to what is making rounds in the media but promised to respond at the right time.

“I know I have been missing in action. Sorry! I have been running around a lot. There are so many rumors going around I don’t know if you guys have heard. There is a lot of rumor…hey Charley…errm I don’t even know what to say. There is so much to say. When the time comes I will update all of you. I am fine, I am blessed and each day comes with the blessings and we always have to be grateful. I know you guys are ready to hear the juicy stuff, in due time I will address them”, she said.

There are reports the actress has given birth to a daughter  but there are those who doubts the claims including Movie producer Abdul Salam Mumuni who said he saw the actress two months ago and there was no sign that she was pregnant.



Source: mynewsgh.com

No comments